Festival Dates: Wednesday 14th Janu
Festival Dates: Wednesday 17th January – Sunday 28th January 2018
Conditions of Attendance:
- Stallholders must hold their own Public Liability Insurance and must provide a Certificate of Currency with their site application.
- All 240 volt electrical cords must display current certification tags.
- Full payment of fees is required by 30th September 2017. Cancellation after this date will attract a fee of $100.00. No refunds will be given after 30th November 2017 except by consenses of the committee for exceptional circumstances
- No dogs allowed in the designated eating area.
- Stalls must be erected on Tuesday 16th January, 2018 and trade for the entire Fourteen (14) days of the Festival.
- Stalls must trade 8:30am and 7:00pm daily
- Stall sites may be inspected for quality presentation, sturdiness and adequate tie down for wind.
- Stallholder vehicles must not be parked in front of stalls during trading hours.
- Stallholders must install floor covering in their aisles and walk ways of their stall as a minimum protection for damp conditions
I agree to above terms:
Acceptance is at the discretion of the Festival Committee.
Full payment is required by 30th September, 2018.
The Committee welcomes your application and payment, but reserves the right to decline any application. Successful applications will be notified in writing.